Lemonade infused with Peppermint and Lavender Flowers !!
Aroma on top of Aroma - Love Rasta!!
1 bunch fresh lavender flowers
1 bunch of peppermint leaves
2 cups boiling water
1 cup raw agave
7 cups cold water
1. Place raw agave into a 2 quart pitcher.
2. Place the lavender flowers and peppermint leaves into a bowl, and pour boiling water over it. Allow to steep for about 10 minutes, then strain out the herbs and discard. Let it cool then pour into the pitcher.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lemons and mix into the pitcher. Getting as much juice as you can. Top off the pitcher with cold water, and stir. Taste, and adjust lemon juice or agave if desired.
4. Let it cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes allowing the flavors to marry !!
5. Pour into glass with ice, pull up a lawn chair and relax - SUMMERTIME !!!
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade w/ Lavender & Mint in the Summer.