Garden Rotini Stir fry with Tuscan Kale served on Leaf Lettuce.
Tuscan Rotini Stir fry
8 ounces rotini or other pasta
1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
1 bunch of Tuscan kale*, chopped
3 - 4 stalks of Swiss chard*, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
4 tsp Organic balsamic vinegar
3 tsp granulated garlic powder
2 Tbsp raw agave
4 Tbsp braggs amino
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves*, chopped
2 fresh rosemary stalks*
Lemon juice of 1 lemon
*= from the garden
1. Cook pasta as directed on package. Rinse under cold water; drain well.
2. Heat oil in sauce pan on medium low heat, add rosemary and thyme. After 2 minutes - remove the herbs from the oil.
3. Then add garlic and bell peppers. Stir for 2 - 3 minutes.
4. Add the vegetables, 1tsp braggs amino and stir occasionally for 2 - 3minutes. Lower heat.
5. Then add the cooked pasta, balsamic vinegar, braggs amino, agave, lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
6. On low heat - add granulated garlic then cover for 5 minutes. Add chopped fresh basil.